Student ID badges
Student ID Badges
Fayette County Public Schools implemented a comprehensive 10-point safety investment plan that requires EVERY middle and high school student to wear an ID BADGE while at school.
● The badge must be worn around the student’s neck at all times
● Students must wear their ID BADGES at all times during the school day and the photo must be visible at all times
● If a student is wearing a jacket, the lanyard must be on the outside of the jacket and visible
● The badge must be presented to any school staff member or person of authority when seeking student identification
● The front and back of the badge must remain free of stickers, markings, other photos, etc.
● Students will need their badge to check in and out of classrooms. If a badge is lost or misplaced, a replacement badge needs to be purchased within two days of the badge being lost/misplaced.